Los Angeles, California - May 2023 - Public relations (PR) is a potent marketing tool that helps shape the public's perception of a business, brand, product, or service. By leveraging public relations strategies, companies can increase their visibility, build credibility, and enhance their reputation.
PM Solutions Marketing Agency specializes in helping clients get featured in news outlets, offering a range of services, from media relations to content creation and social media management. With our expertise, clients can create powerful, impactful campaigns that shape their public image, boost their visibility, and build recognition with consumers.
Statistics show that PR campaigns generate coverage seen by over 10 times more people than advertising. Moreover, 84% of people trust their friends and family's recommendations about products, services, and companies more than other forms of advertising. Public relations can also help companies establish relationships with key influencers, such as journalists, bloggers, and celebrities. According to a survey by PR News, 81% of people trust influencers more than traditional celebrities.
Furthermore, public relations can help businesses boost their search engine optimization (SEO). A recent study by the Content Marketing Institute found that 75% of PR professionals believe PR outcomes positively impact SEO. As companies need to be visible online to stay competitive in today's digital age, creating informative and engaging content is crucial for increasing organic search engine rankings and boosting website traffic.
Our team of experienced professionals is skilled in public and brand relations, communications marketing, and social media relationships. They offer various services tailored to each client's needs, helping businesses create press releases, media pitches, and other materials to capture journalists' attention and get featured in the media. They announce that they will now be offering services to help their clients on major TV outlets and tier 1 media such as Express and Daily Mail.
By focusing on PR strategies, we help clients create a positive brand image, reach a greater audience, and establish and maintain customer trust. PM Solution’s expertise in brand storytelling and digital marketing allows development and implementation strategies for clients to achieve their goals. Contact us today to get featured in a major news outlet and elevate your business's public image.
Resources for Successful Brand Promotion
Assess your company digital image.
When people want to find out about your company today, it’s likely that they’ll google. Self-assessment is necessary and it’s as common as checking tomorrow’s weather forecast. When people look your company up online, they make decisions about your company based on the five measures of online ID:
• Volume—how much of the content is about your company? (If the answer is “a lot of content, “your company must have something to say.)
• Relevance—how consistent is the content with who your company says it is?
• Integrity—is it easy to determine what results are about your company versus others who share your company name?
• Diversity—do your company results include multimedia (images, video) or are they all text?
• Validation—do your company results include testimonials, recommendations, awards, etc., to validate its self-assertions?
Your company goal is to ensure when someone checks out your company Google results, he “sees” the same person they would if your company were standing in front of them. To stay on top of your company web results, set up a Google Alert.
Home in on a statement about your company.
Once your company is clear about your company brand, condense it into a statement that defines what’s authentic to you, what distinguishes your company from your company’s peers, and what makes your company relevant and compelling to your company’s target audience.
An additional note: Make sure your company’s brand is relevant for today and positions your company for where your company wants to be tomorrow. There’s an aspirational aspect to all brands, so evaluate your company’s brand statement through that lens.
• What does your company do better than anyone else?
• If your company were to receive an award, what would it be for?
• What words do people use to describe your company when they introduce your company to others?
• What unique ingredient does your company contribute to everything your company do? Without your company, what would be missing?
• What makes your company lose track of time when your company does it?
• What makes your company feel most confident?
• What would not be like it is if your company had not been a part of it?
• What do people come to your company for?
• What is your company most proud of?
• What’s the most unusual or quirkiest thing about your company?
• What would your company do if your company knew your company could not fail?
When your company has achieved clarity about its brand, your company can tell its story, which is the most efficient way to engage, and attract the people who need to know your company so your company can achieve its goals. Your company’s story has many forms. Start with two of the most important real-world elements: your company’s pitch and your company’s bio.
Your company’s pitch is essential for connecting with those your company meets. It should be brilliant, not boring. Stating your company’s name, title, and company puts your company at the boring end of the scale. Telling people, a little more about your company will move your company closer to brilliant. Remember: Your company must refine its pitch to make it relevant for each scenario or person your company encounters.
Your company’s bio is the most important career tool your company has - as important as your company’s resume. It’s the place where your company tells its story. Your company’s online resume is a proof document that confirms what your company says about itself. Your company’s bio, Wikipedia page or registry with a business-to-business website is its online image. It’s a powerful tool for connecting with people emotionally when your company knows how to craft it.
After creating your company’s pitch and bio, it’s time to publish it.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CREATING, MAINTAINING OR REVAMPING YOUR COMPANY'S BRAND
What is brand identity?
Brand identity is more than just your company’s brand’s logo or product. It’s the general impression your company leaves on consumers, and the recognizable brand attributes that make your company distinguishable from competitors.
Put simply, a brand’s identity is its personality. It’s based on every experience and interaction with your company’s brand—those your company controls and those your company doesn’t. Your company’s brand identity is the defining emotional bond between your company and your competitors. And that bond is key when purchase decisions are made.
What are branding assets?
Branding assets are the core elements of your brand's identity. It's what your company uses to represent itself. Some examples of these assets are below.
· Product Features
· Brand Promise
· Color scheme
Why is brand design important?
With the digital space being more crowded than ever with many brands having increasingly similar products from one competitor to the next, branding design can be a key differentiator in helping a brand stand out and resonate with target audiences.
For brand managers, protecting brand integrity and reputation are top priorities. Growing brand trust, value, and recognition starts with making the right brand assets accessible, communicating clear guidelines, and enabling on-brand re-use. A brand’s design should ideally represent the personality of a brand, its values, and it can be a powerful tool in shaping consumer attitudes about your company’s brand. Sometimes, a memorable logo or catchy color scheme can leave a longer-lasting impression on consumers than any big-budget ad campaign.
What is branding design?
Branding design describes how a brand chooses to visually represent their brand identity to the public. When talking about branding design, it typically refers to key brand elements such as the logo, color scheme, typography, and other design components that make a brand stand out from competitors, and recognizable to consumers.
Besides these main elements of brand identity design, branding design also more broadly refers to how a brand chooses to express themselves in both the physical and digital world; whether that’s on social media, in physical stores, or even the interior design of company office spaces.
It’s becoming increasingly important for companies to ensure their brand design is conveyed consistently across all touchpoints—often by using brand strategy guidelines—to reinforce their brand image in the minds of their audience, helping to leave a lasting impression and strengthen emotional connections with the brand.
Resources for Successful Branding
Small and medium sized businesses that sell online have had success when they've announced a new product on their website and social media platforms but are finding it challenging to get prospective customers to come to their site to browse and ultimately buy regularly. Below are some of the ways businesses who sell products online can increase traffic that will help build sales.
1) Brands can share hacks and UGCs user generated content. User generated content is trusted more than ad copy according to the Nielsen Consumer Trust Index which states that 92% of consumers trust organic, user-generated content more than advertising.
2) Post and maintain your online presence regularly. Frequent posts are very important for driving traffic to your site.
3) Share time-limited promos and offers. For example, feature cool product rebates or discounts.
4) Kick off a loyalty program. Simply following the brand on their social media will rack up points. You can also earn points by buying products or referring friends. What could make good points prizes for your customers?
5) Celebrate holidays and events throughout the year. If your product or service has good gifting potential, holiday promotions might be a good way to increase sales.
6) Experiment with experiential marketing. With online businesses, the internet is your greatest helper. Virtual events and workshops are a wonderful way of reaching your customer base.
7) Sharpen up your email marketing skills. Email is another space to connect. You can provide personalized valuable insights through email. This is the perfect space to give a behind-the-scenes look at how your products are made or other interesting information to encourage sales.
Implementing integrated marketing strategies and delivering measurable results is the essence of comprehensive marketing solutions for businesses across all industries. Due to budgets, specializations, and trust concerns, finding a marketing agency is challenging for many companies. Agencies help businesses develop marketing strategies that capture leads and engage them through advertising. Instead of focusing on the low-hanging fruit and quick fixes, an agency provides long-term strategies and results-driven initiatives and campaigns.
A marketing agency or firm can help with the following 5 bedrocks of marketing strategy
1. Uncover Solutions to your current business challenges and market environment.
2. Identify Goals of your main marketing objectives and sets specific, quantifiable goals.
3. Create Strategies that are within your budget, customizing plans to assist you with reaching goals.
4. Generate Campaigns and executes them to attain the short-term and long-term goals your business should reach.
5. Produce Results that affirm or maximize return on investment by following and adjusting performance continuously.
An agency can create powerful strategies and sensible solutions to ensure measurable and viable results for businesses and their brands in the areas of lead generation and customer acquisition. A good agency emphasizes the core values of enthusiasm, execution, and prioritizing people.
The mere idea of an opportunity to grow your business can be exhilarating. However, when examining different approaches you might use to invest in your business’s growth, marketing is probably one of the avenues that would be worrying to explore.
The digital marketing world is constantly changing, and it can be difficult to keep up with new trends while running your business.
Even talking with different agencies about pricing can be a tedious thing. You may be tempted to take on the marketing yourself or outsource it to a freelancer. However, this may not be the best long-term option, as a marketing agency can provide extensive and cohesive services that grow your business.
So, what does outsourcing digital marketing involve? If you’re unsure about what to do for marketing your business, we’ve got some advice for you. A digital marketing agency can help grow your business and though the cost may seem a little high they will give you better results than going it alone or the costlier option of hiring inhouse.
Why Do You Need Marketing for Your Business?
Marketing your business is essential for attracting new customers or clients. Every business needs to have an online presence in the digital age. Potential customers looking for products or services automatically look them up online, so if you’re not there, you’re losing out on new business. Although you may have started as a small business with a few loyal customers, you likely aspire to expand your business. To achieve this, you need help getting people’s attention.
Marketing Agencies Can Help with the Following Internet Marketing Tools to Optimize your Business’s Online Presence
Investing in internet marketing allows you to utilize unique and helpful tools such as Google ads and other venues to appear in online searches and across websites. Increase in your brand exposure and being visible to a broader audience will help people to learn more about your business. When you hire an agency, you’ll have dedicated experts in the digital field working for you. Lastly, you’ll benefit from cohesive marketing strategies that work to grow your business, sustain your brand, and reach your target audience.
Copyright © 2023 PM Solutions Agency | Professional Mailings - All Rights Reserved
Powered by PM Solutions