Small and medium sized businesses that sell online have had success when they've announced a new product on their website and social media platforms but are finding it challenging to get prospective customers to come to their site to browse and ultimately buy regularly. Below are some of the ways businesses who sell products online can increase traffic that will help build sales.
1) Brands can share hacks and UGCs user generated content. User generated content is trusted more than ad copy according to the Nielsen Consumer Trust Index which states that 92% of consumers trust organic, user-generated content more than advertising.
2) Post and maintain your online presence regularly. Frequent posts are very important for driving traffic to your site.
3) Share time-limited promos and offers. For example, feature cool product rebates or discounts.
4) Kick off a loyalty program. Simply following the brand on their social media will rack up points. You can also earn points by buying products or referring friends. What could make good points prizes for your customers?
5) Celebrate holidays and events throughout the year. If your product or service has good gifting potential, holiday promotions might be a good way to increase sales.
6) Experiment with experiential marketing. With online businesses, the internet is your greatest helper. Virtual events and workshops are a wonderful way of reaching your customer base.
7) Sharpen up your email marketing skills. Email is another space to connect. You can provide personalized valuable insights through email. This is the perfect space to give a behind-the-scenes look at how your products are made or other interesting information to encourage sales.
Implementing integrated marketing strategies and delivering measurable results is the essence of comprehensive marketing solutions for businesses across all industries. Due to budgets, specializations, and trust concerns, finding a marketing agency is challenging for many companies. Agencies help businesses develop marketing strategies that capture leads and engage them through advertising. Instead of focusing on the low-hanging fruit and quick fixes, an agency provides long-term strategies and results-driven initiatives and campaigns.
A marketing agency or firm can help with the following 5 bedrocks of marketing strategy
1. Uncover Solutions to your current business challenges and market environment.
2. Identify Goals of your main marketing objectives and sets specific, quantifiable goals.
3. Create Strategies that are within your budget, customizing plans to assist you with reaching goals.
4. Generate Campaigns and executes them to attain the short-term and long-term goals your business should reach.
5. Produce Results that affirm or maximize return on investment by following and adjusting performance continuously.
An agency can create powerful strategies and sensible solutions to ensure measurable and viable results for businesses and their brands in the areas of lead generation and customer acquisition. A good agency emphasizes the core values of enthusiasm, execution, and prioritizing people.
The mere idea of an opportunity to grow your business can be exhilarating. However, when examining different approaches you might use to invest in your business’s growth, marketing is probably one of the avenues that would be worrying to explore.
The digital marketing world is constantly changing, and it can be difficult to keep up with new trends while running your business.
Even talking with different agencies about pricing can be a tedious thing. You may be tempted to take on the marketing yourself or outsource it to a freelancer. However, this may not be the best long-term option, as a marketing agency can provide extensive and cohesive services that grow your business.
So, what does outsourcing digital marketing involve? If you’re unsure about what to do for marketing your business, we’ve got some advice for you. A digital marketing agency can help grow your business and though the cost may seem a little high they will give you better results than going it alone or the costlier option of hiring inhouse.
Why Do You Need Marketing for Your Business?
Marketing your business is essential for attracting new customers or clients. Every business needs to have an online presence in the digital age. Potential customers looking for products or services automatically look them up online, so if you’re not there, you’re losing out on new business. Although you may have started as a small business with a few loyal customers, you likely aspire to expand your business. To achieve this, you need help getting people’s attention.
Marketing Agencies Can Help with the Following Internet Marketing Tools to Optimize your Business’s Online Presence
Investing in internet marketing allows you to utilize unique and helpful tools such as Google ads and other venues to appear in online searches and across websites. Increase in your brand exposure and being visible to a broader audience will help people to learn more about your business. When you hire an agency, you’ll have dedicated experts in the digital field working for you. Lastly, you’ll benefit from cohesive marketing strategies that work to grow your business, sustain your brand, and reach your target audience.